I am Louise Carney-Stillie, I run Nutrition with Louise, a company based in Carlton, Nottingham. I am a successful Registered Associate Nutritionist, Mentor and Adviser with over 5 years’ experience in, mentoring, dietary guidance, action planning and goal setting. I have a proven track record for the delivery of services in the community offering high quality advice in line with evidence-based guidelines. I am passionate about supporting clients to overcome barriers and make positive, healthy life changes. I use the most effective techniques available in the industry such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming to enable customers to achieve their goals.
- a one-to-one service tailored just for you, with non-judgemental support and encouragement every step of the way.
- simple but highly effective plans and practical tools to help you make positive and lasting changes. As a busy working mum, I know how important it is to develop habits and routines that fit into your lifestyle.
- a full programme of support, with everything from teaching groups and one-to-ones, to meal plans and food shopping trips to help you understand food labels, portions, fats, protein and carbohydrate, vitamins and mineral intake
- behaviour change through mentoring, to help you understand the psychology behind your decisions and make better choices in the longer term
- an open and trusting relationship with a mentor who cares about you and always leads by example
- expert credentials: I am a Nottingham based Registered Associate Nutritionist, with a degree in nutrition from the University of Nottingham and experience working for the NHS. I have studied a variety of specialist courses and I am highly trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Behaviour change and Sports Nutrition. and
Nutrition with Louise also contributes her Nutrition and Mentoring services on a voluntary basis to the Nottingham Recovery Network where she was named Volunteer of the year 2018.